Is your house in need of restumping?
Look for these tell-tale warning signs:
1. Doors or windows not closing properly or out of alignment.
2. Unusual movement or spring while walking on floors throughout the house.
3. Ant Capping loose and moveable freely.
4. Stumps not touching house.
5. Gaps appearing between top of the stump and bearer.
6. Concrete stumps showing signs of cracks, large gaps or pieces of concrete stump falling out, causing a hole where steel reinforcing rods can be seen.
7. If it is possible to move, shake or wobble a stump.
8. Where a wooden stump shows signs of splits or cracking in the timber.
9. If a wooden stump has sawdust trails leading up the stump from the ground.
10. If you see small white ants, or what appear to be ants.
If you are experiencing or have noticed any of the above mentioned items – you may need to contact me for an obligation free quote.
Get in Touch
‘This is to certify that I am happy with the standard of work done by Glenn Palframan House Restumping. The workmen were pleasant and very helpful at all times.’ Betty W. Alford
Glen Palframan completed a series of restumping on my house very recently. Right from the start I was impressed with his advice but especially his honesty. He provided me with... Read More Derek and Alison
Dear Glenn I am writing this letter on behalf of Yvette and I, to say how impressed we were the fantastic work you did in replacing all the steel posts... Read More Neil & Yvette Jones
‘To anyone needing house restumping work done, you would be very pleased with the work see to by Glen Palframan. I recently had six (6) stumps replaced & was satisfied... Read More Mrs. Grace
Glenn, Thank you for the excellent report. The report and the conditions under which you produced the report are clear testament to your commitment to quality. As a novice property-buyer,... Read More Evan & Anne