Is your house in need of restumping?
Look for these tell-tale warning signs:
1. Doors or windows not closing properly or out of alignment.
2. Unusual movement or spring while walking on floors throughout the house.
3. Ant Capping loose and moveable freely.
4. Stumps not touching house.
5. Gaps appearing between top of the stump and bearer.
6. Concrete stumps showing signs of cracks, large gaps or pieces of concrete stump falling out, causing a hole where steel reinforcing rods can be seen.
7. If it is possible to move, shake or wobble a stump.
8. Where a wooden stump shows signs of splits or cracking in the timber.
9. If a wooden stump has sawdust trails leading up the stump from the ground.
10. If you see small white ants, or what appear to be ants.
If you are experiencing or have noticed any of the above mentioned items – you may need to contact me for an obligation free quote.
Get in Touch
Thank you for solving and fixing the long standing problem I had with my front steps and two front stumps. My security door locks securely for the first time in... Read More Mrs. J. Loggie
Dear Glenn, Many thanks for your wonderful work on our Queenslander over the last week. You are a credit to your name and your business! We were so happy with... Read More Jessica & Scott
To the Palframan family – It’s nice to know that there are still people who take such pleasure in doing special things and making others feel good…THANK YOU for doing... Read More Mavis Benjamin
Dear Glenn With the restumping work at our home now completed, I am writing to thank you for a job well done. I was most impressed with the way this... Read More E.H. Pearson
‘This is to certify that I am happy with the standard of work done by Glenn Palframan House Restumping. The workmen were pleasant and very helpful at all times.’ Betty W. Alford