Is your house in need of restumping?
Look for these tell-tale warning signs:
1. Doors or windows not closing properly or out of alignment.
2. Unusual movement or spring while walking on floors throughout the house.
3. Ant Capping loose and moveable freely.
4. Stumps not touching house.
5. Gaps appearing between top of the stump and bearer.
6. Concrete stumps showing signs of cracks, large gaps or pieces of concrete stump falling out, causing a hole where steel reinforcing rods can be seen.
7. If it is possible to move, shake or wobble a stump.
8. Where a wooden stump shows signs of splits or cracking in the timber.
9. If a wooden stump has sawdust trails leading up the stump from the ground.
10. If you see small white ants, or what appear to be ants.
If you are experiencing or have noticed any of the above mentioned items – you may need to contact me for an obligation free quote.
Get in Touch
Dear Glenn, Wow! Is the word I use to describe the restumping job you recently completed on my home. I appreciated your professional advice and work ethic before and during... Read More Ryan and Nicole Lusk
Thank you for solving and fixing the long standing problem I had with my front steps and two front stumps. My security door locks securely for the first time in... Read More Mrs. J. Loggie
‘This is to certify that I am happy with the standard of work done by Glenn Palframan House Restumping. The workmen were pleasant and very helpful at all times.’ Betty W. Alford
Hi Glenn, I’d like to thank you for the restumping work you, Rob and Matt performed on my property over the last month. I was lucky enough to be able... Read More Adam & Claire
‘Thanks very much for doing such a brilliant job on the stumps. The southern side of the house has the “Palframan” touch. It looks great. Roen and I were very... Read More Vera Rabenson