Is your house in need of restumping?
Look for these tell-tale warning signs:
1. Doors or windows not closing properly or out of alignment.
2. Unusual movement or spring while walking on floors throughout the house.
3. Ant Capping loose and moveable freely.
4. Stumps not touching house.
5. Gaps appearing between top of the stump and bearer.
6. Concrete stumps showing signs of cracks, large gaps or pieces of concrete stump falling out, causing a hole where steel reinforcing rods can be seen.
7. If it is possible to move, shake or wobble a stump.
8. Where a wooden stump shows signs of splits or cracking in the timber.
9. If a wooden stump has sawdust trails leading up the stump from the ground.
10. If you see small white ants, or what appear to be ants.
If you are experiencing or have noticed any of the above mentioned items – you may need to contact me for an obligation free quote.
Get in Touch
Hey thanks Glenn, You have done a great job there for me sub-floor report and quote. Thanks so much for your help to date you’re a legend you have saved... Read More Terry
We recently organised restumping at my mother’s house in Brisbane. After looking at several quotes we chose Glenn Palframan to carry out the works. I am an engineer and my... Read More Mark Edwards
Dear Glenn, Many thanks for your wonderful work on our Queenslander over the last week. You are a credit to your name and your business! We were so happy with... Read More Jessica & Scott
Glenn, sorry this reference has been a little while in coming as summer and moving house has been a very busy period for us at E-Zee Pool and Spa. You... Read More John and Wendy Hudson
Hi Glenn, I’d like to thank you for the restumping work you, Rob and Matt performed on my property over the last month. I was lucky enough to be able... Read More Adam & Claire