Is your house in need of restumping?
Look for these tell-tale warning signs:
1. Doors or windows not closing properly or out of alignment.
2. Unusual movement or spring while walking on floors throughout the house.
3. Ant Capping loose and moveable freely.
4. Stumps not touching house.
5. Gaps appearing between top of the stump and bearer.
6. Concrete stumps showing signs of cracks, large gaps or pieces of concrete stump falling out, causing a hole where steel reinforcing rods can be seen.
7. If it is possible to move, shake or wobble a stump.
8. Where a wooden stump shows signs of splits or cracking in the timber.
9. If a wooden stump has sawdust trails leading up the stump from the ground.
10. If you see small white ants, or what appear to be ants.
If you are experiencing or have noticed any of the above mentioned items – you may need to contact me for an obligation free quote.
Get in Touch
Dear Glenn When we sent you an Email during Easter 2010 requesting advice and a quote, we did not expect to hear from you until after the holidays. We were... Read More John & Wendy Wilby
Hi Glenn, I just wanted to convey our sincere thanks to you, your Father and Rob for all of your hard work at our place. Your commitment to quality and... Read More Scott and Sasha Howden
‘This is to certify that I am happy with the standard of work done by Glenn Palframan House Restumping. The workmen were pleasant and very helpful at all times.’ Betty W. Alford
Dear Glenn I am writing this letter on behalf of Yvette and I, to say how impressed we were the fantastic work you did in replacing all the steel posts... Read More Neil & Yvette Jones
Glenn, sorry this reference has been a little while in coming as summer and moving house has been a very busy period for us at E-Zee Pool and Spa. You... Read More John and Wendy Hudson