Is your house in need of restumping?
Look for these tell-tale warning signs:
1. Doors or windows not closing properly or out of alignment.
2. Unusual movement or spring while walking on floors throughout the house.
3. Ant Capping loose and moveable freely.
4. Stumps not touching house.
5. Gaps appearing between top of the stump and bearer.
6. Concrete stumps showing signs of cracks, large gaps or pieces of concrete stump falling out, causing a hole where steel reinforcing rods can be seen.
7. If it is possible to move, shake or wobble a stump.
8. Where a wooden stump shows signs of splits or cracking in the timber.
9. If a wooden stump has sawdust trails leading up the stump from the ground.
10. If you see small white ants, or what appear to be ants.
If you are experiencing or have noticed any of the above mentioned items – you may need to contact me for an obligation free quote.
Get in Touch
I want to sincerely thank you for the excellent work you did recently in the partial restumping of my house. You seemed to have the right equipment and knowledge for... Read More Jack McLeary
Dear Glenn, Wow! Is the word I use to describe the restumping job you recently completed on my home. I appreciated your professional advice and work ethic before and during... Read More Ryan and Nicole Lusk
Dear Glenn When we sent you an Email during Easter 2010 requesting advice and a quote, we did not expect to hear from you until after the holidays. We were... Read More John & Wendy Wilby
‘Glenn Palframan House Restumping has just completed a partial restumping of my home. The work was carried out in an efficient and neat manner and to our complete satisfaction. He... Read More C.J. Thompson J.P.
‘To anyone needing house restumping work done, you would be very pleased with the work see to by Glen Palframan. I recently had six (6) stumps replaced & was satisfied... Read More Mrs. Grace