Is your house in need of restumping?
Look for these tell-tale warning signs:
1. Doors or windows not closing properly or out of alignment.
2. Unusual movement or spring while walking on floors throughout the house.
3. Ant Capping loose and moveable freely.
4. Stumps not touching house.
5. Gaps appearing between top of the stump and bearer.
6. Concrete stumps showing signs of cracks, large gaps or pieces of concrete stump falling out, causing a hole where steel reinforcing rods can be seen.
7. If it is possible to move, shake or wobble a stump.
8. Where a wooden stump shows signs of splits or cracking in the timber.
9. If a wooden stump has sawdust trails leading up the stump from the ground.
10. If you see small white ants, or what appear to be ants.
If you are experiencing or have noticed any of the above mentioned items – you may need to contact me for an obligation free quote.
Get in Touch
We recently organised restumping at my mother’s house in Brisbane. After looking at several quotes we chose Glenn Palframan to carry out the works. I am an engineer and my... Read More Mark Edwards
Glenn, I’m writing to let you know how very pleased I am with the restumping work carried out recently at my property. The excellent teamwork between yourself, Don and Robert... Read More Carolyn de Cambra
Glen Palframan completed a series of restumping on my house very recently. Right from the start I was impressed with his advice but especially his honesty. He provided me with... Read More Derek and Alison
Hi Glenn, I’d like to thank you for the restumping work you, Rob and Matt performed on my property over the last month. I was lucky enough to be able... Read More Adam & Claire
Hi Glenn, I just wanted to convey our sincere thanks to you, your Father and Rob for all of your hard work at our place. Your commitment to quality and... Read More Scott and Sasha Howden