Is your house in need of restumping?
Look for these tell-tale warning signs:
1. Doors or windows not closing properly or out of alignment.
2. Unusual movement or spring while walking on floors throughout the house.
3. Ant Capping loose and moveable freely.
4. Stumps not touching house.
5. Gaps appearing between top of the stump and bearer.
6. Concrete stumps showing signs of cracks, large gaps or pieces of concrete stump falling out, causing a hole where steel reinforcing rods can be seen.
7. If it is possible to move, shake or wobble a stump.
8. Where a wooden stump shows signs of splits or cracking in the timber.
9. If a wooden stump has sawdust trails leading up the stump from the ground.
10. If you see small white ants, or what appear to be ants.
If you are experiencing or have noticed any of the above mentioned items – you may need to contact me for an obligation free quote.
Get in Touch
Dear Glenn, Wow! Is the word I use to describe the restumping job you recently completed on my home. I appreciated your professional advice and work ethic before and during... Read More Ryan and Nicole Lusk
‘To anyone needing house restumping work done, you would be very pleased with the work see to by Glen Palframan. I recently had six (6) stumps replaced & was satisfied... Read More Mrs. Grace
Hi Glenn, I’d like to thank you for the restumping work you, Rob and Matt performed on my property over the last month. I was lucky enough to be able... Read More Adam & Claire
Thank you for solving and fixing the long standing problem I had with my front steps and two front stumps. My security door locks securely for the first time in... Read More Mrs. J. Loggie
Hi Glenn, I just wanted to convey our sincere thanks to you, your Father and Rob for all of your hard work at our place. Your commitment to quality and... Read More Scott and Sasha Howden