Is your house in need of restumping?
Look for these tell-tale warning signs:
1. Doors or windows not closing properly or out of alignment.
2. Unusual movement or spring while walking on floors throughout the house.
3. Ant Capping loose and moveable freely.
4. Stumps not touching house.
5. Gaps appearing between top of the stump and bearer.
6. Concrete stumps showing signs of cracks, large gaps or pieces of concrete stump falling out, causing a hole where steel reinforcing rods can be seen.
7. If it is possible to move, shake or wobble a stump.
8. Where a wooden stump shows signs of splits or cracking in the timber.
9. If a wooden stump has sawdust trails leading up the stump from the ground.
10. If you see small white ants, or what appear to be ants.
If you are experiencing or have noticed any of the above mentioned items – you may need to contact me for an obligation free quote.
Get in Touch
To the Palframan family – It’s nice to know that there are still people who take such pleasure in doing special things and making others feel good…THANK YOU for doing... Read More Mavis Benjamin
Dear Glenn, Wow! Is the word I use to describe the restumping job you recently completed on my home. I appreciated your professional advice and work ethic before and during... Read More Ryan and Nicole Lusk
Dear Glenn, Many thanks for your wonderful work on our Queenslander over the last week. You are a credit to your name and your business! We were so happy with... Read More Jessica & Scott
Dear Glenn. Here follows our testimonial on the work you did on our home. Over the past few months, we have undertaken major renovations to our property. During that time,... Read More A & A Gaul
Thank you for solving and fixing the long standing problem I had with my front steps and two front stumps. My security door locks securely for the first time in... Read More Mrs. J. Loggie