Is your house in need of restumping?
Look for these tell-tale warning signs:
1. Doors or windows not closing properly or out of alignment.
2. Unusual movement or spring while walking on floors throughout the house.
3. Ant Capping loose and moveable freely.
4. Stumps not touching house.
5. Gaps appearing between top of the stump and bearer.
6. Concrete stumps showing signs of cracks, large gaps or pieces of concrete stump falling out, causing a hole where steel reinforcing rods can be seen.
7. If it is possible to move, shake or wobble a stump.
8. Where a wooden stump shows signs of splits or cracking in the timber.
9. If a wooden stump has sawdust trails leading up the stump from the ground.
10. If you see small white ants, or what appear to be ants.
If you are experiencing or have noticed any of the above mentioned items – you may need to contact me for an obligation free quote.
Get in Touch
Thank you for solving and fixing the long standing problem I had with my front steps and two front stumps. My security door locks securely for the first time in... Read More Mrs. J. Loggie
We recently organised restumping at my mother’s house in Brisbane. After looking at several quotes we chose Glenn Palframan to carry out the works. I am an engineer and my... Read More Mark Edwards
Hey thanks Glenn, You have done a great job there for me sub-floor report and quote. Thanks so much for your help to date you’re a legend you have saved... Read More Terry
Glenn, Thank you for the excellent report. The report and the conditions under which you produced the report are clear testament to your commitment to quality. As a novice property-buyer,... Read More Evan & Anne
Glenn, I’m writing to let you know how very pleased I am with the restumping work carried out recently at my property. The excellent teamwork between yourself, Don and Robert... Read More Carolyn de Cambra