Is your house in need of restumping?
Look for these tell-tale warning signs:
1. Doors or windows not closing properly or out of alignment.
2. Unusual movement or spring while walking on floors throughout the house.
3. Ant Capping loose and moveable freely.
4. Stumps not touching house.
5. Gaps appearing between top of the stump and bearer.
6. Concrete stumps showing signs of cracks, large gaps or pieces of concrete stump falling out, causing a hole where steel reinforcing rods can be seen.
7. If it is possible to move, shake or wobble a stump.
8. Where a wooden stump shows signs of splits or cracking in the timber.
9. If a wooden stump has sawdust trails leading up the stump from the ground.
10. If you see small white ants, or what appear to be ants.
If you are experiencing or have noticed any of the above mentioned items – you may need to contact me for an obligation free quote.
Get in Touch
Thank you for solving and fixing the long standing problem I had with my front steps and two front stumps. My security door locks securely for the first time in... Read More Mrs. J. Loggie
We recently organised restumping at my mother’s house in Brisbane. After looking at several quotes we chose Glenn Palframan to carry out the works. I am an engineer and my... Read More Mark Edwards
Dear Glenn, Many thanks for your wonderful work on our Queenslander over the last week. You are a credit to your name and your business! We were so happy with... Read More Jessica & Scott
Hi Glenn, I just wanted to convey our sincere thanks to you, your Father and Rob for all of your hard work at our place. Your commitment to quality and... Read More Scott and Sasha Howden
Hi Glenn, I’d like to thank you for the restumping work you, Rob and Matt performed on my property over the last month. I was lucky enough to be able... Read More Adam & Claire